It’s 2010. It’s a new year. It’s time for a new start.
Read further if you’d like to hear about my dating mistakes, lessons learned over the last 3 years and advice for myself and you! Here’s what I WON’T repeat in 2010!
1. Do NOT date a married man even if he says it’s over with his wife and you “see” the divorce paperwork.
2. Do NOT date a man long-distance unless you already have a ring on your finger.
3. Do NOT date a man who denies your relationship status on Facebook.
4. Do NOT pursue a man who is not calling you, asking you out or sleeping with you.
5. Do NOT be so readily available.
6. Do NOT settle no matter how lonely you may feel.
7. Do NOT cyber stalk a man.
8. Do NOT call or text a man before he contacts you.
9. Do NOT continue dating or pursuing a man that clearly is not that into you.
10. Do NOT have sex with a man on dates 1-5.
Happy New Years Ladies!